Monday, January 4, 2016

2 new project. 1#: Textphonic.

I started two new projects.

A Google 365 Days is not my first attempt with a blog. I had a number of blogs in the past and I never could keep up with him because I couldn't get myself in the right frame of mind to do it. Since I've been writing this one for the last month I thought seriously about reviving Textphonic, a blog the future of libraries post-Internet. A Google 365 Days is about how librarians find information on the open Internet using Google(strangely, not that much different from most other people). Textphonic is about opinions, dreams, fears and random musings about this undiscovered country(there's always more to experience, even if you spent your entire life online). It's related to that soul-searching by librarians, library patrons and the general public as to where as an institution do we go from here.

I been writing content for it all weekend. That's why I'm really super excited about it. I'm currently cleaning Textphonic up and getting it ready for a do over. If you go over there now you'll see it's somewhat of a mess. Old articles, lackluster design, it will be fixed soon enough. I humbly invite you to that little forum. More details later.

No comments:

Post a Comment